To Share your personalized DPC link on LinkedIn:
You can share relevant articles or links with your network using the share box at the top of the LinkedIn homepage.
To share an article or link from your homepage:
Click Start a post.
- Paste the link or type the URL into the text field.
- Allow a few seconds for a preview image to display (image frame is a 1.91:1 ratio and 1200 (w) x 627 (h) pixels). If we’re not able to retrieve a preview image, you can still share your update as a link.
- Remember to remove any spaces from the URL that you’re including before sharing. URLs with spaces in them can't be shared on LinkedIn and will result in an error.
- Add text (up to 1300 characters) to your post.
- Click Post.
Including your personalized DPC link in your LinkedIn Profile:
You can display as many as three website links in the introduction card on your profile.
To add a website:
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click View profile.
- Click See contact info in your introduction card.
- In the Contact info pop-up window, click the Edit icon.
- In the Edit contact info pop-up window, click Add website.
- Copy and paste your website address into the Website URL field.
- Choose the type of website from the dropdown list.
- Note: If you select Other from the list, you can type in your own website title.